Follow these steps for a smooth, stress-free enrollment.
- Make sure your dependents are eligible for benefits. Covering ineligible dependents under our TEAM medical plans drives up our costs, so make sure they’re eligible for coverage. In 2020, TEAM will conduct a dependent audit and may require you to submit documentation (such as a birth certification or marriage license) that verifies a dependent’s eligibility. Ineligible dependents will be dropped from coverage, and you will be responsible for any claims paid by the medical plan for that dependent.
- Get to know your medical options. Take a look at all of your medical options here. Compare premiums, deductibles and estimated out-of-pocket costs for 2020 to choose the plan that’s right for you.
- Decide if you need dental and/or vision coverage. Get details on the dental and vision plans.
- Verify your tobacco status. Remember, you pay more for your medical premiums if you use tobacco.
- Purchase income protection benefits. You can purchase life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance and Short-Term Disability (STD) Buy-Up.
- Choose how much to contribute to your Reimbursement Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA). If you enroll in a PPO plan, you can sign up for a tax-advantaged Reimbursement Account. If you enroll in the Consumer-Driven Health Plan (CDHP), you can add money to your HSA.
- Decide if you want to elect voluntary benefits. You can purchase Legal coverage, Critical Illness Insurance, Auto and Home Insurance and Accident Insurance.
- Enroll by the deadline! You must enroll for benefits by November 29. This includes medical, dental, vision, Reimbursement Accounts, life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD) Buy-Up, legal coverage and critical illness insurance. See instructions below for how to enroll.
How To Enroll
You enroll in or make changes to your TEAM benefits on the Workday Benefits Enrollment portal. It’s quick, accessible, secure and easy to use. You don’t need to be at work or on a TEAM computer to enroll.
Follow these instructions to log on and enroll online from your desktop or laptop computer. (You won’t be able to enroll from your mobile phone or tablet.)
- The link to log on to Workday can be found at myapps.microsoft.com. You will need 2 things:
- Access to a computer or mobile device with Internet
- TEAM IT log-in credentials
- Enter your credentials.
- In your Message Inbox, click the on the enrollment event.
- Follow the prompts to begin enrollment.
- Enter new dependent information or review current information.
- Select from the plans and coverages.
- Assign beneficiaries.
- Review the choices you’ve made.
- Submit your elections.
- Print your on-screen confirmation statement for your reference.
No Enrollment = No Benefits!
If you don’t enroll by November 29:
- You will not have any benefits for 2020, except for company-paid Life and AD&D Insurance and Disability. Your 2019 elections will not carry over for 2020.
- You won’t be able to participate in a Reimbursement Account (FSA). Your 2019 Reimbursement Account elections will not carry over for 2020.
- Your 2019 annual Health Savings Account (HSA) election (how much you elect to contribute) will not carry over for 2020. You must re-elect your annual contribution during Open Enrollment. (You can change your HSA election at any time during the year.)
- You won’t be able to purchase any Voluntary Insurance until the next Open Enrollment.
Make sure you choose your benefits carefully! After your initial enrollment, you can only make changes during Open Enrollment or if you experience a qualifying life event change. These changes include:
- Marriage, divorce, legal separation or annulment
- Birth, adoption or permanent legal guardianship of a child
- Death of a spouse or child
- Loss of spouse’s or child’s coverage under another health plan
- A qualified court order that makes you legally responsible for a child’s health care coverage
- A spouse or child becoming ineligible for coverage
You have 31 days from your qualifying life event change to make changes in Workday. You will need to submit documentation to support the change (such as a marriage or birth certificate) to benefits@TeamInc.com. Learn more about qualifying life event changes here.